To make sure you get the most out of Pacific Palisades Patch this school year, we invite you to take advantage of our features. There are six things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve from Patch:
- Let us know about big events and accomplishments — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like us to cover, let us know about it! Just e-mail Patch editor Matthew Sanderson (Matthew.Sanderson@Patch.com) with the details and who we should contact for more information about the story idea.
- Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? Just add the news to our Events calendar. We invite you to add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTA and more.
- Start a blog - You can become a blogger and share your school's news directly with Patch readers on a regular basis.
- Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Let everyone hear the news by posting your own announcements and photos.
- Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year, we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to our event-related galleries and share your memories with everyone.
- Sign up for the newsletter — Want to find out what’s happening in area schools? Keep up with Patch every morning by signing up for our newsletter. We’ll mail you the top headlines every morning.
To find out more about using Patch this school year, just e-mail Matthew.Sanderson@patch.com. Don't forget to check our 2012 Back to School Guide for more LAUSD links and information.