Woman arrested from Feb. 20 robbery
An 18-year-old woman was arrested at 9:30 a.m., Feb. 28 at 500 West 99th St. in South Los Angeles in connection with a Feb. 20 robbery near Temescal Canyon Road and Haverford Avenue in Pacific Palisades, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. She was charged with robbery in connection to being one of four suspects sought from a report of pushing a man to the ground and taking his wallet, money and cell phone.
A 26-year-old man was arrested at 10 p.m., Feb. 24 in the 17300 block of Sunset Boulevard. He was charged with driving under the influence after being detained by security officers who saw the suspect driving intoxicated.
- Between 7 a.m., Feb. 21 and 3:30 p.m., Feb. 25 in the 1000 block of Chautauqua Boulevard, a suspect entered an unlocked home and took money, jewelry and a firearm.
- Between 1:55 and 3:45 p.m., Feb. 25 in the 600 block of Latimer Road, a suspect entered a home through the dog door and took a computer, money and jewelry.
- Between 5 p.m., Feb. 26 and 8 a.m., Feb. 27 in the 1000 block of Corsica Drive, a suspect entered a home under construction but did not take any property.
- Between 4 and 5:55 p.m., March 2 at the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Temescal Canyon Road, a suspect smashed a window to a vehicle and took a purse, wallet and money.
- Between 11 p.m., Feb. 22 and 6:30 p.m., Feb. 23 in the 17000 block of Palisades Circle, a suspect smashed a window to a vehicle and took a backpack, laptop computers and tablets.
- Between 7 p.m., Feb. 25 and 7 a.m., Feb. 26 in the 1100 block of Kagawa Street, a suspect entered an unlocked vehicle and took an iPad, multi-use tool and money.
Between 1 and 6:30 p.m., Feb. 25 in the 800 block of El Oro Lane, a suspect spraypainted graffiti on a residential wall.
If you see anything that you feel is suspicious, but not an emergency, go to www.alertcommunity.com. It allows citizens to document suspicious activity quickly, easily, and anonymously.
A correction was made to the cross street location of the Feb. 20 robbery.