Suspect ID'd in road rage incident
On Jan. 15 at 7:20 p.m. at the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Sunset Boulevard, two people became involved in a road rage incident and one man threw an unknown object at a vehicle, causing damage. Los Angeles police describe the suspect as a white man in his 30s driving a black Honda.
- On Jan. 15 between 3 and 4 p.m. at the intersection of Temescal Canyon Road and Sunset Boulevard, a suspect pulled a soft top on a vehicle and took a wallet, credit cards and sunglasses.
- On Jan. 15 between 11:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at the intersection of Temescal Canyon Road and Pacific Coast Highway, a suspect entered a vehicle and took a purse, wallet, credit card and glasses.
- Between Jan. 15 at 6 p.m. at Jan. 16 at 7:20 a.m. in the 16600 block of Akron Street, a suspect entered an unlocked vehicle and took gift certificates.
- Between Jan. 15 at 4 p.m. and Jan. 16 at 8:30 a.m. in the 16500 block of Las Casas Place, a suspect entered a vehicle and took money.
- Between Jan. 15 at 11 p.m. and Jan. 16 at 3 a.m. in the 800 block of Las Lomas Avenue, a suspect entered vehicles took compact discs, a phone charger and one shoe.
- On Jan. 17 between 10:50 and 11:30 a.m. in the 400 block of East Rustic Road, a suspect forced down a window on a vehicle and took a purse, wallet, money and credit cards.
- Between Jan. 14 at 10 a.m. and Jan. 15 at 9 p.m. in the 500 block of Erskine Drive, a suspect took a license plate from a vehicle.
Between Jan. 15 at 7 a.m. and Jan. 17 at 4 p.m. in the 16700 block of Bollinger Drive, a suspect took a victim's scooter from the street.
Bricks removed from property
Between Jan. 18 at 4 p.m. and Jan. 19 at 10:30 a.m. in the 900 block of Lachman Drive, police say a suspect knocked bricks out of the front yard wall to someone's property.
If you see anything that you feel is suspicious, but not an emergency, go to www.alertcommunity.com. It allows citizens to document suspicious activity quickly, easily, and anonymously.