The EAST club at Pali High is organizing an E-Waste drive this month.
Donations must be a minimum of 5 pounds to receive an hour of community service. Students may get up to 5 hours. Drop off all donations before school or at nutrition on odd days at J-101. See attached list for acceptable items.
All money raised will be donated to the LA Children’s Hospital. For any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of E-Waste items that can be dropped off at the school.
- Computers: Central Processing Units (CPUs), Personal Computers, Laptops, Notebooks, Hard Drives, Power Supplies
- Computer Accessories: Cords & Cabling, Keyboards, Mice, Web Cam
- Printers & Copiers: Toner & Ink Cartridges, Cables & Cords
- Fax Machines
- Power Supplies and Chargers
- Data Center Equipment: Servers & Cabling, Racks, Trays &Cages
- UPS Systems
- Monitors: Cathode Ray Tube (CRT), Flat Screen
- Entertainment: TVs, VCRs, DVDs, Sound Boards & Equipment
- Networking Equipment & Accessories
- Cell Phones & PDAs: Chargers, Cords & Accessories
- Household Items:
- Food Prep - Coffee Pots, Microwaves, Toasters, Ovens, Blenders, Mixers, Pots, Slow Cookers & Baking Pans
- Personal –Hair Dryers, Electric Toothbrushes, Shavers, Curling Irons & Curlers, Irons
- Lawn Equipment – Blowers, Lawn Mowers, Edgers, Weed Whackers
- Electronics –Digital Cameras, Gaming Equipment, CDs, VCR Tapes, Cassette Tapes
- Exercise Equipment – Treadmills, Bikes, Non‐Electric Items
- Assorted – Vacuum Cleaners, Hot Irons, Ironing Boards
- Automotive –Auto Batteries, Auto Rims, DVD & Stereo Equipment, Wires & Cabling