These are the morning closures for Wednesday, Aug. 15. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. Segment 3 begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl.
- Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Cotner reduced with flaggers from Ohio to Santa Monica Bl.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Ohio to Massachusetts.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Constitution to Wilshire Bl.
- Sunset Wy reduced with flagger from Sepulveda Bl to Sunset Bl, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bellagio Rd reduced with four flaggers from Moraga Dr to Casiano, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Moraga Dr eastbound lanes reduced with flagger at Bellagio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from north of Montana to Bronwood.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda to Thurston, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Getty Center to Moraga Dr.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Moraga to Church, 9 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near Mountaingate.
- The deck for the northbound on-ramp from westbound Wilshire was poured Tuesday night.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.