1. It’s Heal the Bay's coastal cleanup day tomorrow. Come join the festivities and help the environment. Everything you need to know is right here.
2. It’s the Marquez Knolls annual block party on Saturday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Food, music, raffles and more. All the details are here.
3. The Oceanaries Barbershop Ice Cream Social at Palisades Lutheran Church takes place this Sunday at 2:30 p.m. Who doesn’t love ice cream? Details here.
4. Want to whip up something special for breakfast? Check out these great Patch readers’ recipes.
5. Don’t forget. Sepulveda Boulevard will be shut down from Church Lane to Montana Avenue this weekend. Details here.