1. It’s finally here. Glow – lights up Santa Monica this Saturday night from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. Details here.
2. Madrid-based Rakata’s acclaimed production of Shakespeare’s Henry VIII runs at the Broad Stage this weekend. For tickets and info go here.
3. Did you see these amazing photos taken with a waterproof camera of the pelican frenzy in Pacific Palisades? Check them out.
4. It’s the blessing of the animals on Sunday at Palisades Lutheran Church at 3 p.m. Bring your cat, dog, bird, rabbit for a special blessing. Details here.
5. Overly energetic kids? Palisades Mom blogger says it’s not too late to sign up for AYSO soccer. Details here.