Grand theft auto
On July 4 between 4:40 p.m. and July 5 at 1 a.m. at the intersection of Monument Avenue and Sunset Boulevard, the suspect reportedly took the vehicle from the street.
Burglary/theft from motor vehicle
- On July 4 between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. in the 800 block of Alma Real Drive, the suspect entered the victim's vehicle and took a camera.
- On July 2 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. in the 15000 block of Bowdoin Street, the suspect removed and took the lug nuts from the victim's vehicle.
- Between June 29 at 12 p.m. and July 7 at 11 a.m. in the 900 block of Galloway Street, the suspect reportedly entered the victim's vehicle and searched the interior for valuables.
Between July 2 at 1 a.m. and July 5 at 10 a.m. in the Via Cresta area, the suspect entered the victim's home through an unlocked door and took silverware and cigars.
Police reported that at approximately 7:30 p.m., June 29 a theft occurred at the business at 15400 Sunset Blvd. Two suspects - a man and a woman between the ages of 20 and 30, both Hispanic with black hair, brown eyes, 5'6'' and 150 pounds - allegedly entered the business, took the bottles of vodka and left without paying.
- Between June 30 at 8 p.m. and July 1 at 3 p.m. in the 17000 block of Livorno Drive, the suspect(s) reportedly damaged the walls, windows and floor of the victim's unoccupied home.
- At approximately 8:30 p.m. on June 28 at the intersection of Marquez Avenue and Sunset Boulevard, the suspect smashed a window on the victim's vehicle.
A 43-year-old man was arrested at the 15000 block of Sunset Boulevard and charged with trespassing after refusing to leave the victim's property.
If you observed any activity related to the above crimes, please contact Senior Lead Officer Michael Moore at email@example.com. If you see something suspicious, but it is not an emergency, you may file a report online at www.alertcommunity.com.