Man resists arrest after causing scene in town
A 38-year-old man was arrested on Jan. 3 at 12 p.m. at the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Carey Street. He was charged with resisting arrest during a disturbing the peace investigation, according to Los Angeles police.
Man ID'd in PCH public restroom graffiti
On Jan. 4 at 2 p.m. in the 16300 block of Pacific Coast Highway, a suspect, described as a Hispanic man with black hair, 5'7'' and 175 pounds, between the ages of 28 to 35 with a mustache, damaged the interior of a restroom was graffiti.
- Between Dec. 27 at 2 p.m. and Jan. 2 at 11:45 a.m. in the 17800 block of Vicino Way, a suspect pried open a window to enter a home, but police say it's unknown if any property was taken.
- Between Jan. 2 at 5 a.m. and Jan. 6 at 5:30 p.m. in the 1100 block of Fiske Street, a suspect entered a vehicle and took an iPod.
- Between Jan. 5 at 2 a.m. and 1 p.m., a suspect entered an unlocked vehicle and took shoes, a jacket and perfume.
- Between Dec. 31 at 7:30 p.m. and Jan. 5 at 7:30 a.m. in the 600 block of El Medio Avenue, a suspect smashed the front window of a vehicle.
- Between Jan. 4 at 7 a.m. and Jan. 5 at 7:30 a.m. in the 800 block of Jacon Way, a suspect damaged the front bumper and a door lock on for the vehicle.
If you see anything that you feel is suspicious, but not an emergency, go to www.alertcommunity.com. It allows citizens to document suspicious activity quickly, easily, and anonymously.