A 46-year-old man was arrested at 9:10 p.m., on Thursday, July 10 at 17300 Sunset Boulevard. He was charged with driving under the influence after officers responded to a drunk male call.
Disturbing the peace
A 35-year-old man was arrested at 6:50 p.m., Monday, July 16 at the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Porto Marina. He was charged with disturbing the peace after he threatened to harm a victim, according to .
A 45-year-old woman was arrested at 4:30 p.m., July 17, at 17300 Sunset Boulevard. She was charged with burglary after reportedly stealing alcohol from the victim's business.
Grand theft auto
Between July 17 at 8:30 p.m. and July 18 at 7:15 a.m., in the 15000 block of McKendree Avenue, the suspect took the victim's vehicle from the street. Police said the vehicle was recovered on Sunday, July 22 at Paseo Miramar and Via Pacifica.
Burglaries and thefts from vehicles
- Between 11:30 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. on July 19 in the 16000 block of Sunset Boulevard, the suspect smashed a window on the victim's vehicle and took a purse, cell phone sunglasses and eyeglasses.
- Between 12:15 and 1:15 p.m. on July 19 at Sunset Boulevard and Temescal Canyon, the suspect reportedly smashed the car windows to the victim's vehicle and took a cell phone and wallet.
- Between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. on July 18 near the 1600 block of Sunset Boulevard, the suspect smashed the windows of five vehicles to take purses, wallets and cash.
- Between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. on July 22 in the 400 block of Lombard Avenue, the suspect took the victim's license plates.
- Between 2:15 and 2:30 a.m. in the 1200 block of El Medio Avenue, the suspect entered the victim's home, causing alarm activation. The victims remained inside their home while a security company checked the exterior for forced enter. The victims called police at 8:30 a.m. when they discovered their digital camera and sterling silver dishware missing.
- Between June 15 at 12 p.m. and July 1 at 12 p.m. in the 15000 block of McKendree Avenue, the suspect reportedly pryed open a door to the victim's home and took golf clubs, tools and bicycle helmets.
- Between July 7 at 10 a.m. and July 23 at 11 a.m. in the 1400 block of Via Cresta, the suspect removed several window screens and attempted to pry open a window on the suspect's home but was unable to gain entry.
- Between July 11 at 12:30 p.m. and July 18 at 1 p.m. in the 200 block of Bellino Drive, the suspect forced open a rear office window at the victim's home and took a television, laptop computer and a suitcase.
- Between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. on July 16 in the 17000 block of Pacific Coast Highway, the suspect smashed at rear window to enter valet parking shed but did not take the property.
- Between July 13 at 12 p.m. and July 15 at 10 p.m., police said the suspect reportedly damaged the driveway gate of the victim's home.
- At approximately 1:20 a.m. on July 21 in the 700 block of Hartzell Street, the suspect reportedly threw several eggs at the victim's home, causing damage to the paint.