These are the morning closures for Tuesday, July 31. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. Segment 3 begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl.
- Unless noted below, AM closures occur from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cotner reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica Bl.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Ohio to Massachusetts and Santa Monica Bl to Iowa.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana off-ramp to Wilshire.
- Bellagio Rd reduced with four flaggers from Moraga to Casiano, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Moraga eastbound lanes reduced at Bellagio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Ovada, 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Montana to Sepulveda Wy.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from NB Getty off-ramp to north of Moraga Dr.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Moraga to Church.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Mountaingate to north of construction entrance.
- Southbound on-ramp from eastbound Sunset closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball Center Dr closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.