Nightly closures of Sepulveda Boulevard, from Wilshire to Constitution, began this Monday, July 9 and will run through Aug. 31, according to Metro. The closure runs from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
The ongoing work, part of the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvement Project, is for the continued reconstruction of the westbound and northbound on and off ramps from Wilshire Boulevard.
What to expect:
- Intermittent full closure of Sepulveda, from Wilshire to Constitution, from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- At times, only one lane in each direction will be closed on Sepulveda, from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Detour route: Wilshire to northbound Veteran to westbound Montana.
- Alternate detour: Northbound Barrington to westbound Sunset to northbound Church.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- Visit Metro's website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405.