.

Palisades Rotary Club's Northern Trust Open Ticket Fundraiser to Aid Local Youth

The Northern Trust Open is Feb. 12 through 17 and incorporates a fundraiser this year to support charitable grants for local scouting, the Palisades-Malibu YMCA and more.

Tickets are on sale for the annual Northern Trust Open at the pristine Riviera Country Club in Pacific Palisades, which incorporates a fundraiser this year through the Rotary Club of Pacific Palisades and Tickets Fore Charity, the charitable arm of the Professional Golfer's Association.

The Northern Trust Open is Feb. 12 through 17 and features the world's finest professional golfers.

According to Les Rothenberg, rotary club service officer, the club's foundation will receive 80 percent of the net proceeds from the tickets they are selling at regular price, and the City of Hope in Duarte (the PGA's local lead charity in Los Angeles this year) will receive the remaining 20 percent.

"With the funds that the foundation will receive from this fundraising effort, we can increase the size and scope of our charitable grants that support youth activities in the Palisades," Rothenberg said, noting local scouting and the Palisades-Malibu YMCA. "For purchasers, there is the satisfaction that 100 percent of the net proceeds of these sales are going to worthy, local charitable organizations."

Tickets can be purchased for personal use or as company/corporate awards, gifts, or incentives. The club is selling the tickets individually.

Tickets can be purchased without an extra fee or charge by downloading the form that can be found at the club's website, filling in the number and types of tickets or event packages desired, and sending that form with the purchaser's contact information and a check for the total amount purchased (made payable to the Rotary Club of Pacific Palisades Foundation) to the Rotary Club of Pacific Palisades Foundation, P.O. Box 114, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272.

Purchasers will receive a prompt receipt for their purchase and, closer to the event date, the ordered tickets by mail. Event package purchasers will also receive an invitation to the January reception with Jerry West.

Individual tickets only can be purchased online with a credit card ($2 processing fee per total order) at: www.northerntrustopentfc.com/rcppf.

Further information can be obtained by sending an email to rotaryclubofpacificpalisadesfd@gmail.com.

Pacific Palisades Patch: Facebook | Twitter | E-mail Updates |

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »