The 15th Annual Village Fair presented by the Pacific Palisades Chamber of Commerce is Sunday and it's moved back to the streets! It runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. along Via de la Paz, Antioch and South Swarthmore.
"We are super excited about the Village Fair this year as it is back in the middle of town on our Palisades streets….a perfect way to spend a Sunday!" said Nicole Howard, chamber president. "This year we have a lot of new food vendors, great booths, rides and some fun surprises and performances. It will not disappoint for sure and we look forward to seeing everyone."
This year's event features:
- Vendors – 19 merchant booths (art, information, cupcakes, baby furniture, healthy juices, architecture, health, exercise, child care, camps, dentist, piano, and more)
- Game Booths: softball toss, bowling, basketball toss, spin art and more
- Music on stage with Amazing Music at Antioch and Via de la Paz and Michael Cladis (a one-man band) on South Swarthmore.
- Performances - Fancy Feet Dance Studio with over 100 dancers; Gerry Blanck’s Martial Arts demo
- Food: Food carts, hot dogs, pretzels, cotton candy, corn on the cob, popcorn, Pizza, etc.
- Petting Zoo -
- Rides: Double slide; double swing ride; wall climbing wall; obstacle crawl; sunshine express train; 6 in 1 combo bounce
- Pie-eating contest for adults and children
- Pie-baking contest for sweet potato pie
- Face painter
For more information, call the chamber at 310-363-1686 or visit their website.