Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in L.A., and just like any dignitary visiting the region that can only mean one thing for locals: traffic.
The plans have been somewhat vague because of security concerns. But here’s what we know. Stay away from:
- Santa Monica Boulevard between the 405 Freeway and Melrose from 4 to 11 p.m.
- The 405 Freeway from Wilshire to the 105 Freeway, also from 4 to 11 p.m.
- The Santa Monica (10) Freeway between the 405 and Pacific Coast
- Highway from 6:30 to 10:45 p.m.
- PCH between the 10 Freeway and Malibu Canyon Road from 6:30 to 11 p.m.
The PCH closures are what’s known as “moving closures,” according to City News Service. This means that there will be five- to 10-minute closures of the roads that he passes by. There will likely be delays, but no full closure.