These are the morning closures for Wednesday, Oct. 17. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Wilshire to north of Ohio.
- Ohio reduced with flaggers from Cotner to Beloit.
- Beloit reduced with flaggers from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Bronwood, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Bronwood fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near northbound Getty off-ramp.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Sunset Bridge to Ovada.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Mountaingate to Skirball.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from northbound Getty off-ramp to Moraga Dr.
- Northbound on-ramp from Getty Center Dr closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty Center Dr partially closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Skirball Center Dr closed.