These are the morning closures for Thursday, Nov. 15. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near Constitution.
- Sepulveda Bl southbound 2 lane closed from Montana to Wilshire.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Ovada, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Homedale to Montana and Sepulveda Wy to Ovada.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from northbound Getty off-ramp to north of Moraga.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Getty Center Dr to Moraga, 3 to 5pm.
- Southbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- Northbound on-ramp from Skirball closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30pm.