These are the morning closures for Monday, Aug. 20. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. Segment 3 begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl.
- Unless noted below, AM closures occur from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Cotner closed from Ohio to Santa Monica Bl.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Santa Monica Bl to Iowa and Ohio to Massachusetts.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Constitution to Wilshire.
- Sunset Wy reduced with flagger from Sepulveda Bl to Sunset Bl, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sepulveda Bl southbound 2 lane closed near Montana from 9 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Bellagio Rd reduced with four flaggers from Moraga to Casiano, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Montana to Bronwood.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from 1,000 feet north of Getty Center to north of Moraga Dr.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Moraga to Church Ln, 9 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Southbound off-ramp to Valley Vista closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.