These are the morning closures for Friday, Oct. 26. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Sepulveda Wy, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Homedale to Sepulveda Wy.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced near Montana.
- Bronwood fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Ovada fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Acanto.
- A reminder that south Church Ln sits west of Sepulveda Bl and Ovada sits east between Sepulveda Bl and Acanto.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from northbound Getty off-ramp to Moraga.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced near Moraga Dr.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Sunset Bridge to Ovada.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Mountaingate to Skirball.
- Northbound on-ramp from Getty closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty Center Dr partially closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30pm.